Choosing to have counselling can be a difficult decision.
I offer a free initial phone call so that you can ask any questions and we can make sure you or your child feels comfortable working with me.
Once we have decided to work together, we will then make arrangements to speak on a regular basis, usually at the same time each week; unless otherwise agreed.
Counselling - Adults and Couples
Counselling can be either online or by telephone. Each session will last 50 minutes (unless otherwise agreed). The number of sessions is your choice and will depend on your personal circumstances.
My work with children and young people is to offer support for their emotional wellbeing. I ensure parents/guardians are included whilst offering a confidential space for a young person. Each session will last 50 minutes (unless otherwise agreed).
I offer clinical supervision to counsellors and professionals working in a therapeutic capacity.
Supervision sessions are 60 minutes unless otherwise agreed.
All individual sessions are £50 per session
Couple sessions are £60 per session
Supervision is £50 per hour
Your online session
What happens when you book your session:
1. I will send you a ZOOM link to the appointment.
2. Please click on the link before the appointment to make sure you can access the waiting area.
3. The program will most likely ask you to install a small ZOOM interface.
4. You can adjust the audio and video during the call.
5. At the time of your online ZOOM counselling session I will admit you to the call.
Cancellation and missed sessions
I ask for 48 hours notice where possible to avoid cancellation charges.